Here’s the live training on how to create and manage TV channels for yourself and for your clients, using the Livecast365 platform, and freely mixing on-demand videos and live streams.
Last year saw the birth of a brilliant tool called Nano Express – and in a period of one year, it has grown from a clever tool to the entire fully fledged Livecast365 platform, allowing you to run multiple TV channels on multiple platforms, freely combine on-demand videos and live streams, integrate with your website and multiple social media platforms, and tap into multiple streams of income.
Livecast365 is a platform that you have to see to believe it, and clients whom you sign up will happily stay with you for many years to come. Brill O’Shea, who is the creative mind behind the Livecast365 project, unveils the latest features in a live demo.
To start creating channels, go to Livecast365 site and click on Register to select a plan.
Livecast365 plans include:
- White Label
- 50GB of storage or more
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited Roku channels (Direct Publisher format)
- Unlimited Amazon Fire TV channels
- True TV. With True TV, you can define your TV program for up to 7 days in advance, and live-stream it 24/7 like a true TV station. Your program can be a mix of pre-recorded content and live content.
- Apple TV
- Live Streaming
- Website, fully integrated with your channel
- Roku SDK. The Direct Publisher format has limitations: maximum 20 categories, 50 videos per category, no more than 1,000 videos altogether, no channel subscriptions and no in-app purchases. If you want to remove these limitations, Roku SDK channel is needed, whereby you receive the custom Roku app with your branding, built in Brightscipt with the Roku SDK.
- Mobile app (Business plan only)
- SMAS. Your own Self Managed Ad Server (Business plan only)
- Admin User (Business plan only)
- Agents. Agents have limited access (that you define) compared to admin users (Business plan only)
Everything else you can add a-la-carte as needed. You select the plan as your starting point, and then add more services to it as you need them.
In short, for those most committed to building a serous business, the Business plan gives you the best start and the biggest discount. It’s AWESOME – no other platform comes anywhere close to it!